Wednesday, May 04, 2016

MMMay Denim skirt



MMMay day 3, wearing a denim skirt and a top from a Onionpattern ( more on that one later

I hate selfies and I´m not good on doing them! The grey hoodie is something I wear at work a lot due to that the temeratue is different in different parts of the room, but when I see this Picture I should probably wear something else most of the time....


The pattern to the skirt comes from this book; sy nederdele (sew skirts) only in danish but with good step by step pictures you can follow in any language. The publisher says that this is the fastest selling book they have ever published, Sewing is Cool again!!!

Maria on the cover in 1 inch makeup...


I made some changes like opening up the waistband and used the pockets from the Ginger Jeans since the pockets here are so tiny, tiny...I actually used all of my skills from the Ginger jeans into sewing this skirt and the same 2% stretch denim and the skirt was on the large side but after washing it I find the size better, I really don´t know why I missed fitting the side seams...
I used quilters cottons from stash, button from my stash of extra buttons from RTW and rivets from Prym



When Maria and I where in London for the PR meetup we went to Victoria and Albert museum on sunday and bought one of these cups that I use as intended on the box. Only days after, the big lingerie/undergarment exibition opened ,so now I have a reason to return.The giftshop located in the clothes exibit have some notions from Merchant and Mills as well as books and other stuff


There are a lot of nice things about that museum part from the collections; it´s free, nice restaurant and you can sit outside if its warm, clean toilets, fun gift shop

No comments: