Sunday, May 21, 2006

Skullies

I spent last night crocheing skullholders from "The happy hooker" in red and black. They are so cool! I did three, two of them, a pair in opposite colors are going to be a gift for my mother, I think she´s cool enough to have them. The third is going to school with me to inspire someone to do crochet. I followed the chart but started and finished them with 8 plain rows instead of 4.
Today I bought hot pink cotton yarn and did a "fat bottom bag" from the same book. The local craft store are selling see through handels with dried flowers in different colors inside them. Will look good! It was a very quick project but the store is closed tomorrow so I can´t finish it. Tomorrow will be aberlady, socks, sewing and cleaning day... and swimming or walking

No comments: