Exploring the world looking for nice fibers,
sometimes I use them but mostly I stash them
Friday, July 19, 2013
Right side Burda July mod 136 ( or so I think...)
I used my very nice Liberty print, quite busy and with a little stretch in it. A true summer dress! Had a little messup...sewed the gatherings towards the right side of dress so I made som bias binding and covered the mistake that really is a design detail now. I also used bias binding for the neckline and sleeve caps, tiny ones. The fabric is from Shaukat and I´m so glad I´ll probably will be going back to London in october...
detail of the mistake/ designer detail, the fabric is almost identical on both sides and not my usual choise
I also knitted and blocked a variation of Haruni in a matching color. The yarn is "Gotländsk pälsull" a domestic yarn, bought two shades of blue this one is called denim and the other one is more navy, very navy!