Monday, May 06, 2013

San Fransisco

I can´t believe it´s a week since I went home, due to timezones It will be a week tomorrow from when I returned. I´m still on vacation and have not have any big issues with jetlag maybee due to that I was up early the entire week in SF. I toured the city, shopped a lot of fabric and attendet PR weekend and listened to Sandra Betzina....and bought some books from her and got some patterns for free that where unloved by others
and here´s some photos that are not fiberrelated








OK there might be some fibers in the strawberries and the tea leaf sallad...

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Wonderful SF photos. Glad you could go and have such a good time

Karin said...

Hope to see you next year, I´m planning to spend some days in New Orleans and then fly to Austin, need to get som jetlag of my mind and I think NO is more exciting than Austin....sorry Austin...