Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things to do on a rainy day

Dacapo is ready, all the threads are woven in an the arms are connected. Here´s a closeup. I know you can turn your head, sorry forgot tu turn the photo before loading
And I also did the final sewing and weaving in ends on the Viveca from Knitty. The photo is very blurry and you can already see on the sweather that I have a white cat!!
The mohair yarn bought the other day for a scarf has turned into the beginning of one, one ball makes 45 cm. I´ve knitted whit the second ball for a while now and the strange thing is that it looks like it was knitted by a totally different person, must be differenses in the yarn even though it has the same number and everything. Since it´s a scarf it will not show but if it was a sweather I would be worried.
I´m using the skills learned fron Dacopo on the edges. I make them like this:
lift 2 stitches knitwise with yarn on the back, knit until there are 3 stitches left, lift one purlwise with yarn in front purl one stitch twisted and purl last stitch
Continue!

No comments: