Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pimp your stuff!!

Scarf in mohair is readyso are these fingerless mittens from this book They are made of a beautiful yarn in wool shetlandic wool, alpacka and silk and the picots are from Garnstudio´s Vivaldi ( I had two balls in my stash ) But I wanted to decorate them ( pimp means decorate, but I´m not sure of it outside the borders of Sweden ). Panduro is a scandinavian craftstore and they have there offices i Malmoe. Recently they opened an outlet and they are selling things really cheap there so I went there again..... and bought this kit for making necklace, bracelets, earrings and a ring, bur I´m only making the necklace ( ready ) and the bracelet and are going to use the rest for the mittens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Karin!
Jeg kan vældig godt lide vanterne - det må jeg prøve en gang!
Og så har jeg tagged dig (om du vil) - se i min blog.
KH Maria