Saturday, April 13, 2013

GBSB

When I was in Edinburgh I met Deb from My happy sewing place ,she talked about The Great British Sewing Bee so I´ve been waiting and thinking about how I would be able to watch it and I was really happy when I found out that they are on youtube and since I´ve been very tecnial advanced these days and got myself a HDMI kabel I can watch it on my TV and it´s so much better...
 
 
This is the thirst episode, there are 4 in total, 2 is still to come. The best thing about this show is that it actually show how to sew and the judges give very constructive critiqe on that. Nothing like Project runways sarcastic approach.
Ann and Tilly I´m familiar with before there are six more contestants and they have managed to find a croud with very different backgrounds and I love that becourse it showes that sewing is for everybody. I loved when one of the guys said that his wife also had a mashine and they sew in front of the TV  together. That´s my kind of boyfriend!!
There´s a book too and of course I´ve already ordered it!

Counting days to SFO...

No comments: