I repin a lot of stuff on Pinterest and this top is one of my pins
I decided that I should sew it and had an Ottobre pattern in mind but found this dress while moving things in my sewing/bed room
and had a very different piece of fabric that was almost enought for the top I had to add a little seam on the back. I have no idea where this fabric came from nor the fibercontent. It does not have the drape of the original top but I have one more fabric that I want to make into this top, a vintage polkadot in blue given to me by a friend who found it at goodwill.
There´s been a lot of sewing lately but now I´m gonna work a couple of days.
The knife of my serger gave in yesterday so I removed it and are going to look for someone to sharpen it after work tomorrow, I believe that there is a place close to work.
I cut the top 21 cm under the mark for the ties and used ready made bias at the neck but I did not have to take in a little in the lower part of the armholes so next one will be made in a flash