Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crafty Karin goes friendship bracelets


I´ve been making frienshipbracelets before but lately I´ve found some great ones on Pinterest tha lead me to this page with a lot of great patterns.
I use DMC floss for them but you can use any yarn, as an adult I like thin yarns but children can get great results with cotton knitting yarn. My plan was to bring this to do on the flight when I´ll be going to Seattle shortly I don´t thing anyone in airport security would mind...
I also decided that I need a new case for my camera so I did one in crochet very quilckly and topped it with a fancy botton from the stash.

I currently working on a dress from the latest Ottobre using one of my favourite fabrics that I was saving for a special project and it was worth the waiting. It´s one of the fabrics from the PR weekend in Paris. More on it later today...
You can also watch the MC Call dress fabric closeup here

2 comments:

Annika said...

You have been so busy! I am saving some fabric and patterns you might want...Also, do you want to try out my knitting machine? I also have a lot of yarn...

Can you teach me to crochet? I am fascinated by these little crocheted cats http://www.qbookshop.com/products/192570/9781589235717/Hello-My-Name-is-Amineko.html

Karin said...

Í would love to try knitting machines!!!
do you want me to bring bra patterns and make you a good one?
of course I´ll teach you crochet.
Was it possible to google translate the samibracelet page?