Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Burda Plus 2001 mod 410

This skirt is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. It´s a basic A-line from an old Burda plus that I shortened alittle and made room for a slightly larger "derriere" in the back. The fabric is a cotton stretch twill and there´s a recycled rayon lining from the dress I made for the wedding last summer and is too big now.
There is a lamp to the right of the skirt that make the colors on that side a little weird. The skirt is pinned to the dressform.

I did a lot of work on the inside;part from label there are hanging loops and the facing is in the fashion fabric. ( I usually like to use quilters cotton here...

I like this model due to A-line= bycycleably and the contour waistband and there are a lot of colors in it that I can use to match tops.

1 comment:

Tini said...

what a fun summer skirt!