Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fiber Vacation ends

My fiber vacation ends today.
This is what have happened:
There´s a hole in my finger due to to much knitting, resting
The mermaid yarn is ready, keeping it single and are going to knit a shawl ( as if I lack of them...)
One skirt is finished and one more that I will hemmed tonight
A jacket i half finished, need to find that purple lining and finish it
2 blouses ready
I bought an Elnapress, for the first time in a long time I have no interest in learning to master sew in interfacings.
Baby owl sweater finished
2 bras finished ( one was only the eye and hook band...)
I passed a lot of things to the garbage, things that I cut out, sometimes started or never started to sew.
I worked out a god basic T-shirt pattern that fits me
I spend a lot of time on the internet...

There´s a lot less things laying around in my sewing/bedroom and it will be so much easier to start on my pants tomorrow.
And I really enjoy going back to work so I can apply for next vacation
and when "real" computer is back there will be pictures!

No comments: