Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rhiannons cardigan

Rhiannon´s cardigan is ready and with Rhiannon.
I feel like I start a lot of project and sometimes I finish some of them.
I decided that I can start as many as I like as long as I don´t buy yarn or fabric.
Currently I´m working on my blue hoodie ( maybee 5 inches left on the second arm), my spede ( I´m actually bringing that with me to France) I started and finished an advent calender scarf, the yarn lasted to the 15th. I might block that one today.
I also started to produce wristlets or cuffs ( muddar ) from single balls of alpacka and sockyarn.
I also decided that I should try to locate my two-ball mohair sweater that I knitted like 8 rows on before putting it away.
Today I´m gonna volonter at a local horse jumping event so knittingtime will be limited and tomorrow someone is coming to move the drain ( ??) in my soon to be beautiful bathroom!
A lot of dust! ( as if someone should notice a difference...)

No comments: