Sunday, November 04, 2007

Flower power

This is the flowerpin I was talking about earlier. It´s made from a sari silk and merino yarn and pearls from Eva´s goodie box, regular safetypin on the back I decided that I had to show the jacket too. It´s made from a Burda pattern in the Plus size section in a summer issue and is in the original versions unlined. I lined mine and used fake fur for the hood and a left over rayon for inside lining. The green fabric is 100 % wool and bought in Paris 2 years ago. I also have a belt for it but fell that my waist have to be more defined to be used...

1 comment:

Annika said...

Sweet! I love that sari yarn. I bought a few skeins of it a few years back and handknit a couple of simple scarves with it. I tried using it in my knitting machine, but that didn't work very well... :-D