Thursday, June 02, 2016

MMMay 2016

It´s my first MMMay but not the last....
May can be kind of tricky weatherwise where I live, It can be cold so you want a warm jacket and it could be georgeous summerweather, this year was OK and with my Nice weekend I got use of some of my summerdresses too. Even thought I missed some of my RTW I found some old clothes that I have not whore for years and the most fun was the flowery skirt that I never whore but now felt that I actually like a lot...
Looking at other peoples closet was fun and I think about adding color even thought I really like neutals .
I wear denim skirts a lot´...and I must like peasant tops becourse I have a lot of those...all RTW and I have to do something to make my selfies look a LOT better....

My goal to not bye any RTW this entire year is still on and still going strong

...and now off to plant the plants I bought yesterday for my balcony....

No comments: