Sunday, April 24, 2016

Siri

Siri is a beautiful old fashioned swedish name and this cardigan is as beautiful. It´s designed by Linnea Öhman and available for purchase on Ravelry. I´m a strong believer that you can´t have to many cardigans ( that goes for dresses, shoes, bags and a lot of other stuff as well....)






 I prefer to knit cardigans and sweaters top to bottom and in one piece to minimize the sewing. Siri is really all about the yoke. The yarn is called Duo from a danish company called Design Club DK, I bought it at Tant Thea and used 2,5 skeins of the 4 I bought...This is a Lovely yarn that brings out the pattern of this design. I honestly have to admit that I used the pattern for the yoke and then went freestyling for the rest... The buttons are from a local store; Gregers Sy who has a nice selection of notions



This pattern comes in Swedish and English and I can recommend it, it´s a little bit challencing but once you get the hang of it´s not difficult.
I like that this yarn has a little greys, it get more alive from it.
I have a skirt to match ! I only need to hem it first....This color works really well with navy too!

No comments: