Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sad news

My favourite yarnstore in Copenhaguen are closing down.
They start 50 % sale on tuesday and that just happened to be the day I´ll be in town...
I got money (in danish crowns) from my colleagues to spend on a luxury day in Copenhaguen or yarn, fabric etc. The good thing is that it´s identical for me;-)
I will also look for green or kaki fabric for the dress. I have a rather large "collection" of hammer-on-buttons from various items, the ones when you get a spare one in a little bag, so the plan is to use them for the dress so all buttons will be different.
Wishing you all a happy easter, I´m at my parents house and we are combining dad,s birthday dinner with easter.
The weather is really nice and I spend a lot of time sitting in the sun.

4 comments:

Tini said...

oooh, which one is closing??

Anna said...

Oj, jag undrar också vilken?

Karin said...

Bette

Annika said...

Damn. It must be a conspiracy of some sort! I guess we'll have to start our own world-wide store collectively. I do have a friend who has four alpacas...