Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shopping spree

I´ve been doing some fabric shooping the other days. First I bought the babycorduroi in aqua that I´m gonna make a skirt from, take a look at the Ottobre skirt on the next picture. The other two are knits that I´m going to make something nice from maybee with a empire cut. I bought the knits in Copenhagen and the fact that one of them matched the corduroi was a happy coinsident.


I also got 4 yards of viscose lining fabric and tuesday I booked the laundry room to get them all prewashed.
I wonder why Ottobre never can tell how long the skirts are, it would be a big help when buying fabric.
Aqua is nothing I have in my closet but a skirt for spring is always nice...

2 comments:

Annika said...

The pale aqua corduroy will make a beautiful skirt. I like the idea of empire line blouses, too. Are you sure Spring is coming? When? When? It's still snowy here...

Karin said...

I saw an english food show called River cottage ..... He said the difference between february and mars is that in mars there´s hope and next week it´s mars............