Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blouse delayed...

I used to sew all the time, really ALL the time, I probably spend as much time with fiber today but in some way that does not count.
A nice way about blogging is that I have documented all, or almost all of my projects so I can see that I have made some things and some nice things too, but still, since it´s been a while since I felt that I challenged myself and I getting more spare time with my new job I want to start sewing for "real" again so yesterday I cut a blouse from a really nice stripe, white with pink and tan in the pattern, After interfacing the plackets for the cuffs today...my iron probably broke... so here I´m sitting all dressed up and no place to go...
I bought David Page Coffin´s book on shirt making earlier and I´m using it and are going to make flat felled seams and everything.

No comments: