Monday, June 16, 2008

Blue cardigan

Things do get finished here! The blue cardigan in superwash wool bought at PR weekend in Kiel is finished. I tried out two new skills; I-cord for the belt carriers, fun and so easy and then I attached the arms using backstitches or what we called stemstitches. I always use a kind of ladder stitch and did so for the rest of the cardigan. The dress is an old favourite. It´s un OOP Burda. It was a white dress with a kind of balloon skirt and it only lasted one season. The fabric is silk and it was an UFO for maybee two years until my cousin was getting married. Then I decided it was time to hem it

2 comments:

Annika said...

Wow! More incredibly beautiful clothing! I'm still working on a plain blue cardigan I'm knitting...

KayB said...

Oh, I like the idea of a hooded cardi....it's great!