Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I almost made a jurk!

Knip mode is available in Sweden or at least the german edition called Fashion Style is. I like it! I like that all styles are up to plus size and are mostly shown on both kind of ladies. and if you sew for a man there is one pattern /Magazine for him too.
 
 
 This dress was a real Karin dress and I had the perfect fabric for it....I was visiting my cousin last fall and the local fabric shop was closing and selling fabric 50 % off if you bought what´s left on the bolt, I did!...I also bought like 8 meters of rayon lining in black, always good to have around the house...

 
I like any dress with an interesting neckline and not cut off at the waist. I knew I had to finish the dress before I went to Mexico becourse the colors is not really what I wear at home but the cut on this one is really nice and I can imagine sewing one in black or navy also .
I wore the dress a lot like here on the day I was traveling from Puerto Escondido to Acapulco. There was enough fabric for a little bolero using McCall  M6559 The pattern that are included with the really nice maxi tank dress that a lot of people have made really nice dresses from and of course I have a nice stripy fabric stocked for making one myself,...but not this week....
 
 
Excuse me for my strange face, having enchiladas mexican style and a cider




1 comment:

birdmommy said...

Hello! I love your blog. I just wanted to mention a tiny typo that you may want to fix...

You said 'I whore the dress a lot like here...'. I think you want to say you wore the dress, unless you were doing naughty things to pay for your trip! :)

Have a super day!