Tuesday, February 21, 2012

UFO queen

My sewingroom never became the hit I excpected it to be, mainly due to poor use of the floorspace, but last week I had an idea, moved the furniture, a quick visit to IKEA and the outcome was so much better. In the future I will invest in a larger table for the sewingmachine/serger and I need one more Antonius.
But right now The areas for sewing, pressing, machineknitting will work well. I cut in the basement of my building, but there´s a spot for rotarycutting and pressing includes both my Elnapress and a ironingboard.
In januari I joined the 12 Ufo finishing challenge under 2012 and got my knitting UFO:s in one big bag, when cleaning up the sewingroom I found the sewing UFO, not to mention the mending UFO ( even though I been good with them lately too...) I also found the embroidery UFO, one sample that are almost finished and one tablecloth, a kind of vintage style that I remember sewing on almost 30 years ago, so maybee it´s time for that now...
I have a lots of ideas for sleeveless tops/ tunics/ dresses for summer but need to make myself something that will keep me warm on my trip to Greenland

No comments: