Wednesday, July 01, 2009

UFO pile finishing project

I decided it was time to do something about my big UFO knitting and crochet pile. This I had under the coffee table

It´s a beautiful cotton aran lace sweather that I knitted 3 ( three ) years ago and that will be sewed together. There´s also the ballet sweather started last summer. Needs to be sewed together to calculate how long the sleeves need to be knitted.
There´s also the "sugar" sweather. I have an excuse here due to lack of the thin dark alpackayarn that I needed to go to Copenhaguen to buy.

And this is a huge pile there we find the crochet cardigan

I will get the dark pink linen yarn that´s missing tommorow

There are crocheted cuffs that I just had to try...

There are also:
Vivian Hoxbo shrug
Hanne Falkenberg Mermaid
Crochet scarf in a blue silk yarn
The cotton bag a la Odd Molly
There are also on another place
2 spede sweathers
and I just found the most beautiful Bohus sweather...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That "sugar" sweater is incredible.