Tuesday, January 01, 2008

PR Kiel jacket UFO

This is my UFO jacket. I made a collar instead of the hood ( surprise since I´m a hoddie girl ) I will have yo finish tha back seam of the collar
(I mean that I will have to finish the back seam of the collar, that sounds like a rapper )
and add some bias tape to the seam that attaches the wide band and collar piece and some more embellishment. I stopped sewing when Stoff and stil was out of the correct color of velvet trim. I´m thinking of adding a cluster of buttons and beads to the arms, and remove tha cat´s hair...

3 comments:

Tini said...

oooh nice!
mmh, how can you remove cat hair, so it does not come back? Haven't found a system for that ;) keeps coming back over and over again!

Anonymous said...

Love that Jacket! How can I get a copy of the pattern?

Kim

Karin said...

hereé a link to the patterncompanys website:
http://patterncompany.eu/schnittmuster.html