Wednesday, January 03, 2007

and yes! there are more!













This one I´m not sure I´ll ever wear but it only needs one seam on machine and that´s the hem of course! This is a kind of skirt I made quite often a couple of years ago, its basically a tube that are turned doubled in front to form a fake wrap and added a seperat elastic waistband. Very easy and fast. This one is lined and I´m not a blue person


Here´s a grey skirt from BWF that needs finishing the hem, pockets and a waist treatment. It has a seperating zipper that zippes from the waist. It´s very short but maybee with dark hosery. The green one is also from BWF and is decorated with Onion transfers. The skirt has wents front and back that was strange so I redrew them. Needs zipper and waist treatment and maybee some pearls on the transfers and the iron of course!

No comments: