The ripple weawe socks that I showed earlier has been frogged twice and turned into 1,5 Jaywalker socks. I got messed up in the pattern and decided not to sweat so much over a pair of socks.
I´ve been sewing too. I made new curtains for my livingroom and it´s probably the first time I decided to make curtains, sewed them and completed the hemming in two days. Now I´m allowed to lock for new pillows, Yey!
I went to Salvation army yesterday and found a nice yarn in a wool, cotton, linen and polyamid blend, it´s only 7% synthetic so I bought it 20 balls and started to knit a Viveca sweather from the latest Knitty. The yarn I bought are a twist of a plain black wool tread and a blue boucle tread and I´m using a burgundy cotton for the details.
Talking about burgundy, I also found a lambwool men´s sweather that I felted yesterday and should eventually become something very nice. I should however finish my green " spede" from a felted green sweather.