Friday, September 16, 2016

Classic shirt Burda


 
I had a white shirt in my plan for fall but felt that it was not really what I wanted so I found this black shirting at Stoffdillen in Copenhagen. Stoffdillen is located in Ishöj center and if you plan to visit Arken; the artmuseum it´s very Close. They sell end bolts and 30 danish crowns is the common price, maybee 4 dollars a meter They also have zippers, lace and other stuff in a very not organized way...
I bought the Archer shirt pattern when I was in London earlier this year but after tracing it and saw the looong sleves and remember some issues with the collar I decided to go Burda instead, but I used the hemline from the Archer and my own placket and this is really the kind of sewing that I enjoy and I´m really pleased with it and will be more pleased after a date with the iron and a scissor to snip of some ends
 
 

No comments: