Monday, January 17, 2011

Sew along

I love to join a lot of things like sewalongs!
I joined a bra-panty sew along there I will save the bras for later and start with making panties. I recently bought a couple of "Sloggi" panties and they are so great!!!!I+ve forgotten how great they are. I think Sloggi is a scandinavian thing and at half price it´s OK to buy some. I also bought 2 bras at the supermarket to wear during the healing period, 10 euro fot two, really dull boring stuff. I´m supposted to wear a bra over the comfort bra that I´ll be wearing 24/7.
PR has a yearly one garment a month sew along and I+ll have my own verion of that that include finishing items and update the fit in different ways. I´m starting with a bolero top that´s to big over the chest and that I just bought.

No comments: