Friday, December 17, 2010

Paper craft

As a sewer, knitter and a lot of other things I collect a lot of stuff that will be good for something sometime. Years ago I bought a tall chest of drawers size of a paper. Half of it; size wise is very shallow about 1,5 inch and the others about 4 inches, I´ve been keeping some order here like buttons in two of the drawers. The other week I decided to do something about it so I garthered all heavy paper from corn flakes boxes etc and started making little custum boxes


It´s a lot of work but I like the result. Of course I got some help from a friend at the beginning, a friend that´s not with me any more. Gorbatjov died two weeks ago,almost 18 years old. Found this picture when loading my camera and smiled becourse it was so typical him...

1 comment:

Annika said...

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your little friend. I hope things are looking up for you.