Saturday, January 04, 2020

Line2line


I went on two vacations last year on the first one I bought the fabric for this dress and on the second one I did the sewing.
The patterns is from Krestoffer as I understand it Krestoffer is a fabric store i Odense in Denmark and Line2line is their patternline and I buy them from Sara at Den är min my local fabric store.The patterns are well drafted the instructions not so much, there are usually some extra variations like extra sleeves and there are also two lines at the waist one a little more fitted and one a little more relaxed and since I need one size larger at the bottom it´s a good place to walk between sizes there.
The patterns are printed on really good quality paper.

I had plans for India but due to that I got blood cloths in my lungs as a side effect after my injury I had to cancel that trip, I was not allowed on an airplane and when summer came I decided to take a short vacation and go somewhere close and since I´ve been drooling over Metermeter´s webstore and I have a friend who talkes a lot about Aarhus I decided to go there and my plan was also to take a daytrip to Skagen. I ended up liking Aarhus so much that I extended the vacation with 2 nights extra in Skagen, also a fantastic town.
I did som shopping in the store that is really great!!! and the fabric for the dress has a really weird color but I liked the pattern and since my plan was to make a dress I did not have to worry about having anything to wear with it. I love everything about this dress and the fabric, it´s a match made in heaven!

The fabric is not lime nor olive, just a beautiful strange green and those flowers are gorgeous


Lovely neckline and my own label in combo with one from Kylie and the machine that I bought from Metermeter too.
This is a dress that stands out and I love it!

No comments: