Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy new year 2020!

New year, new decade and a new man in my life!  Meet Attila!


Attila is here comfy in my dad´s house in the window over a radiator. He´s an abbandoned summer cat...I thought people knew by now but apparantly not. He´s a very nice cat, playful, sweet and likes to be near and to cuddle.

I can´t believe I did not write a single blogpost last year so I have a lot to show this year and to talk about.

I used to post goals for the year and I will start this year by doing that too

I will sew pants, I´m stuck with dresses and skirts but I decided to make 12 pants this year but that will include leggings, yoga pants and dressier pants, I have plans for Palisade, Carolyn PJ pants in dressier fabric, Morgan jeans and Sasha pants. I might consider some kind of culottes here to...

I will master my Cover machine including the binder attachment.

Elastic tops has been my nightmare to sew but I think the binder attachment can change that.

Clean/sanitice/ organize my sewing room. I´ve not been able to use it as intended due to the recovery I´ve tried to avoid steps so it has turned ino some kind of storage room but I´m halfway done there.

I will try to find fun outfits with what I have and what I can add from the stash and accesorise better.

Bags are a new interest of mine and by that I mean to sew them so they look more professional. with no black linings….

I have a dream of knitting the Coat of many colors or poncho or wrap or sweather by using all my fingering leftovers yarns, double brioche and just do it randomly. I also have some finishing up to do with my knittings.

I´m pretty good at bra making but I will give Angie one more chance and also making panties to match or more to cordinate. I´ve been saving leftover cotton and rayon jersey fabric but know now that I want more neutral fabrics and mix them with lace. Jessica is my dream bra pattern that I wear all the time and will make more from this year.

Jackets! I need a variation of jackets that I can wear to work and since I´m biking they have to be bikable and also different variation of warmth. I used to love making coats and jackets and I want to find that love again

My goal is to not buy any clothes and not go to heavy on the fabric purchases...




No comments: