Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Think outside the box!

This dress is from for me the latest Burda, it´s in the plus section and I´m wild about it!!
I´ve seen som opinions about it on the net how ridicoulous it looks etc. In the magazine the dress is made in a sequened fabric and there is a optional top too, cut where the lower gathering is on the left side.  I have to agree of the opinions BUT look at the sides and think of them with the same design on the other side and there are two really nice dresses and it´s easy to make a straight skirt on the left side too for a third variation. I´ve made a muslin today of twice the left side and I´m planning to use one of my nice libertyprints for it!
The dress is so nicely shaped, unfortunately I have to go to work so I have to wait until tomorrow to cut it!
 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think the work drawing looks super cool. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.